Marc Goodman, CPA
Marc S. Goodman, CPA is a member of Bush Tecosky Goodman Feldman LLC (BTGF). He has more than 30 years of public accounting experience including 25 years with BTGF. Marc brings to the firm a vast array of talents and has significant experience in the areas of audit, review and compilation services, small business consultation, and corporate and individual tax planning. In addition, he has extensive knowledge and expertise in financial consulting for closely held businesses.
Marc supports the community as a board member of Young Playwrights Philadelphia and the Montgomery County Association of CPA’s. He is a former board member of Holy Redeemer Hospital.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
- Temple University, BBA in Accounting and Economics
- Certified Public Accountant: Pennsylvania and New Jersey
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
AREAS OF EMPHASIS
- Retail and Wholesale Consulting
- Management Consulting and Closely Held Businesses
- Tax Planning and Strategies
- Legal Services
- Health Care Providers